There are two types of Virtual LCD.
1. VLCD only (located on our website).
1.1 Install the VLCD only from the website
| Step 1 ||Register to become a member of the GCC Club.|
|Step 2.||Sign into the GCC Club and download the VLCD driver from the Download Area.|
| Step 3. ||Start the download. When the InstallShield Wizard appears, click Next. The Wizard will guide you through each step of the installation process...Download Manual|
2. VLCD integrated with driver (located in the User's CD)
This utility acts as a virtual display to assist you in checking the configuration of your cutting plotter.
To run this utility, simply run it using Windows. Before you run the detection, make sure:
1. The cutting plotter is in ON LINE status.
2. There is media in the machine...Download Manual
| Step 1. ||Click the "Start" menu on the Windows Task Bar and click on the "Printers and Faxes" selection to start the process.|
|Step 2.||Select "Add a printer" to go to the next step.|
| Step 3. ||Once you see the "Add Printer Wizard" click "Next" to proceed. You will be guided through each step of the installation process.|
| Step 4. ||Select the "Local printer attached to this computer" option. Then, click "Next" to go to the next step and complete the process....Download Manual|
Simply sign up for the GCC Club, fill in your contact details, and you will receive a confirmation email immediately. After replying to the confirmation email, you will be able to download drivers which are compatible with Windows 9x/2000/XP for Jaguar, Puma, Ultra and Lynx series and handy VLCD software for Puma and Lynx users
| GCC supplies two series of vinyl cutters. They are the Jaguar and Puma series. |
1. Tracking ability: Better tracking ability means sign makers can make a higher quality and bigger sign during one cutting job when compared with other cutters. Time is money. Better tracking helps sign makers make signs more efficiently.
2. Cutting speed:High-speed cutters make signs faster than slower cutters. Again, time is money. Faster cutter help sign makers make more money.
3. Cutting force:Cutting force: Cutters with higher cutting force can cut on various media. For example, cutting sandblast or reflective material needs a higher cutting force. If the cutting force of the cutter is not high enough, it will limit the sign maker’s business to only vinyl cutting.
The user-friendly feature allows you to operate effortlessly and time-saving. Learn how to setup: Video link
GCC offers four different focal lenses for CO2 laser engravers namely the 1.5”, 2.0”, 2.5”, and 4.0” for different applications. The number description, 1.5”, 2.0”, 2.5”, and 4.0” signifies the distance of where passed through beam will converge. For example, when a beam of light passes through a 2.0” focus lens, the light beam will converge at a 2.0” distance resulting in a concentration of energy at that spot.
The resulting spot size from the different focus lens are also different and the following chart shows the different spot sizes achieved from the different lenses.
The 1.5” lens is best when used for engraving of very fine details
2.0” & 2.5“ Lens
The 2.0” & 2.5“ lenses are good for normal engraving and cutting of up to 10mm thick acrylic
The 4.0” lens is good for cutting of 10mm and above acrylic.
Engraving effects achieved with the different lenses
Cutting edges achieved with the different lenses