| GCC supplies two series of vinyl cutters. They are the Jaguar and Puma series. |
1. Tracking ability: Better tracking ability means sign makers can make a higher quality and bigger sign during one cutting job when compared with other cutters. Time is money. Better tracking helps sign makers make signs more efficiently.
2. Cutting speed:High-speed cutters make signs faster than slower cutters. Again, time is money. Faster cutter help sign makers make more money.
3. Cutting force:Cutting force: Cutters with higher cutting force can cut on various media. For example, cutting sandblast or reflective material needs a higher cutting force. If the cutting force of the cutter is not high enough, it will limit the sign maker’s business to only vinyl cutting.
The user-friendly feature allows you to operate effortlessly and time-saving. Learn how to setup: Video link
GCC offers four different focal lenses for CO2 laser engravers namely the 1.5”, 2.0”, 2.5”, and 4.0” for different applications. The number description, 1.5”, 2.0”, 2.5”, and 4.0” signifies the distance of where passed through beam will converge. For example, when a beam of light passes through a 2.0” focus lens, the light beam will converge at a 2.0” distance resulting in a concentration of energy at that spot.
The resulting spot size from the different focus lens are also different and the following chart shows the different spot sizes achieved from the different lenses.
The 1.5” lens is best when used for engraving of very fine details
2.0” & 2.5“ Lens
The 2.0” & 2.5“ lenses are good for normal engraving and cutting of up to 10mm thick acrylic
The 4.0” lens is good for cutting of 10mm and above acrylic.
Engraving effects achieved with the different lenses
Cutting edges achieved with the different lenses
With the current design of GCC LaserPro laser engravers, surface 3D engraving, 2D engraving, stamp, marking and cutting application are most recommended.
Servo control technology applies a higher quality motor and controller to send command to the motors and utilizes an encoder to feedback location values to the controller, so the motors always verify their positions. This continual link allows the motors to run faster with higher acceleration and speed that the laser engraver can cut or engrave and also you can move the laser carriage to any position and resume working precisely. Adopting the servo control technology, GCC LaserPro provides a completed line of servo-controlled laser engravers that have an exceptional reputation to produce some of the highest 2D and 3D engraving effects with superior accuracy.
Stepper motors means the motor moves step by step. This is an open-loop device without any feedback information. Thus, the motor cannot accelerate too fast or it will miss steps. Furthermore, the carriage cannot be moved freely by hand since the stepper motor does not have position feedback device to track carriages.
The following comparison sheet presents a clear and thorough examination between servo motor and stepper motor.
|Servo motor||Stepper motor|
|Cutting quality (4)||High||Low|
- (1) The servo motor provides constant positional feedback to the controller, which corrects any discrepancy between desired and actual position. When told to move 10 inches down and 10 inches right from home position, it would go exactly to (10,10) position as what it is told. The stepper motor applies the open loop communication with the controller, any steps missing would not be automatically corrected and thus accrue poor positional accuracy.
- (2) The acceleration would be the crucial factor to decide the throughput of laser engravers instead of the speed value. The acceleration defines how much time the machine takes to reach the maximum speed. One 100ips laser engraver with stepper motor has much lower throughput than one 80ips machine with servo motor because of the acceleration differences. The stepper motors cannot have the high acceleration as the servo motors, due to the excessive high acceleration would lose steps and accuracy.
- (3) A laser engraver equipped with a stepper motor have certain speed limitations due to the stepper motor’s poor torque characteristic under high speed movement, and the result is losing steps and precision.
- (4) The stepper motor would lose steps and movement accuracy due to resonance of the motor at low speed movement. While cutting through material under very slow speed, any missing step would break the path movement harmony and destroy the cutting quality. The resonance also makes the stepper much noisier than the servo motor.
(2) Experienced and reliable manufacturer — Several thousand GCC LaserPro laser engravers have been installed worldwide in the past five years, and GCC LaserPro has gown to be one of the two major players in the worldwide market. We invest over 8% of our sales in R&D each year for developing next-generation hardware and software.
(3) Stable laser tube — the laser tube is the soul of a laser system. The GCC LaserPro laser engraver is equipped with the most reliable, long- life laser source with superb beam quality and stable laser output. Quality and performance is always our goal.
(4) Total solution — GCC LaserPro not only offers a full range of features in a laser system, but also provides various optional items, including air compressors, odor reduction systems, honeycomb tables and software. You have one-stop shopping with GCC LaserPro.
(5) Complete product range — From 12 Watt to 200 Watt laser source options, 11.8”x 8.3”to 51”x 36”working area size, 20ips to 80ips engraving speed, GCC LaserPro offers you versatile and complete laser system choices.
(6) Powerful 3D and stamp engraving — GCC LaserPro has developed its own laser driver to control the laser system. Its 3D stamp engraving features have benspecially developed to fit customers' unique applications.
(7) Perfect GCC LaserPro drivers and firmware control — GCC LaserPro drivers and firmware control laser pulsing precisely and present superb engraving and cutting output quality.
(8) Global Resource, Global Advantage — GCC LaserPro utilizes global resources and advantages to create the GCC LaserPro laser engraver, DC servo motors, linear systems from Japan, laser tubes and optics from the U.S., electronics and professional manufacturing capability from Taiwan, worldwide branch offices (America, China, and Europe) and local distributors network support. GCC LaserPro provides you unprecedented value and outstanding performance.