(2) Experienced and reliable manufacturer — Several thousand GCC LaserPro laser engravers have been installed worldwide in the past five years, and GCC LaserPro has gown to be one of the two major players in the worldwide market. We invest over 8% of our sales in R&D each year for developing next-generation hardware and software.
(3) Stable laser tube — the laser tube is the soul of a laser system. The GCC LaserPro laser engraver is equipped with the most reliable, long- life laser source with superb beam quality and stable laser output. Quality and performance is always our goal.
(4) Total solution — GCC LaserPro not only offers a full range of features in a laser system, but also provides various optional items, including air compressors, odor reduction systems, honeycomb tables and software. You have one-stop shopping with GCC LaserPro.
(5) Complete product range — From 12 Watt to 200 Watt laser source options, 11.8”x 8.3”to 51”x 36”working area size, 20ips to 80ips engraving speed, GCC LaserPro offers you versatile and complete laser system choices.
(6) Powerful 3D and stamp engraving — GCC LaserPro has developed its own laser driver to control the laser system. Its 3D stamp engraving features have benspecially developed to fit customers' unique applications.
(7) Perfect GCC LaserPro drivers and firmware control — GCC LaserPro drivers and firmware control laser pulsing precisely and present superb engraving and cutting output quality.
(8) Global Resource, Global Advantage — GCC LaserPro utilizes global resources and advantages to create the GCC LaserPro laser engraver, DC servo motors, linear systems from Japan, laser tubes and optics from the U.S., electronics and professional manufacturing capability from Taiwan, worldwide branch offices (America, China, and Europe) and local distributors network support. GCC LaserPro provides you unprecedented value and outstanding performance.
GCC LaserPro offers customers a full range of laser engraving options, all with complete functionality, including compact and powerful laser engravers, Venus II and C180II, the largest format system, GAIAII, the most popular system, MercuryIII, and Spirit Series, with fantastic engraving speed.
VenusII and C180II are quite suitable for small items, such as stamps, personalized items or desk accessories, while GAIAII with a 51”x 36” working area is perfect for large format piece processing, such as textile or leather cutting. As for MercuryIII and Spirit Series, they all perform well for general non-metal and anodized materials.
GCC LaserPro 30watts laser system can cut acrylic 1/2” thick. This is definitely a great advantage of GCC LaserPro laser systems if you are going to use it for cutting jobs. ASK for SAMPLE.
|30 watts||1/2” thick acrylic|
|60 watts||3/4” thick acrylic|
|100 watts||1” thick acrylic|
NOTE: the listed cutting capability of the different laser powers is for reference only and depends on the different acrylic material supply and customer cutting quality requirement.
1. Electronics industry
Manufacturers require a permanent mark on their products that does not change the physical characteristics of those products. Laser marking is the answer for this reason and many others.
Typical electronics parts that can be marked are plastic connectors, PC boards, audio panels, amplifiers, diskettes, wafers, IC packages, device housings, mini circuits, keyboards, etc.
2. Industrial applications
Companies mark their products for increased brand recognition, product tracking, inventory concerns, security concerns, and parts identification, just to name a few.
Typical industrial parts that can be marked are tool holders, ID tags, company logos, machinery specification signage, etc.
3. Trophy and award industry
Stellar Mark is not only designed for vector marking, it is also versatile for quality image engraving. Examples of personalized products that can be engraved are graduation gifts, cell phone housings, lighter engraving, photo engraving, etc.
4. Textile industry
Stellar Mark is a good solution for small area vector marking or engraving on fabric or textile materials.
With a speed of up to 300 character/sec, mass production jobs can be handled well for textile applications.
5. Automotive industry
Today's automotive industry has made particular use of this of marking in the manufacture of both functional and decorative parts. Components utilized for operational purposes are marked to instruct the driver how to operate them. Parts installed to add an aesthetic touch to a vehicle are sometimes imprinted with informative legends.
6. Aerospace industry
Many aerospace components need permanent identification that will not impact the material characteristics or their surface finish. Only non-contact laser marking can produce permanent images without compromising component integrity.
Typical aerospace parts that can be marked are jet engine airfoils, fuel testing equipment, backlit panels, aircraft cable connectors, aerospace fasteners, fuel nozzles, control assemblies, lighting and control panels, aircraft flow valves, missile parts, aircraft cabin windows, helicopter parts, shuttle parts, etc.
7. Medical industry
Typical medical parts that can be marked are drill holders, blade cartridges, measuring tools, indicators, ceramic implants, housings, etc.
The above businesses are not the only ones that can benefit from marking. Any other well-managed system can be integrated into your exiting business to expand your sales territory.
You can also join partnerships by meeting the special requirements of a particular kind of shop. For instance, you can collaborate with pet shops to offer the pet owners a pet tag marking service. Moreover, a personalized shop can be expanded into an alliance business by selling the ‘know how' business packages to other people.
Click here for more details on Stellar Mark. This could be your great opportunity to enter a lucrative marking business in the laser market.