GCC, a global forefront equipment-manufacturing provider in the visual communication industry, is pleased to announce Sure Cuts A Lot 5, easy to use software for all GCC cutting plotters, will be available in January 2019.
Sure Cuts A Lot 5 is the best tool that allows you to cut any shapes with your GCC cutters. With the built-in clipart and intuitive user interface, an eye-catching design can be produced with ease with no need to be a professional. Moreover, you can use the installed fonts or import custom artwork to transform your idea to a unique design.
To satisfy different needs, Sure Cuts A Lot 5 supports both Macintosh and Windows operating system.
Let the GCC cutter with Sure Cuts A Lot 5 become your best assistant to realize your creativity.
What's New in Version 5
- Available as a 64 bit program
- Have multiple projects open
- New effects added, including Bridge Warp, Drop Shadow, QR Code & Symmetrical Mirror
- Add mat templates
- Add Guidelines
- Import additional file formats, including PES, PEC, HUS, JEF, SEW, VIP and more
- Additional text justification and sizing options
- Convert stroke to path
- New trace image options for background removal and mask editing
- Options to control the cut order (PRO version only)
- Assign cut presets to layers (PRO version only)
- Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
- Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8/10 (Windows)
- Intel based Macintosh (Mac)
- Macintosh OSX 10.10 - 10.14 (Mac) (If you are running OSX 10.6-10.10, you can use version 4)
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
- USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
For more product information, please contact local GCC sale representatives in your area or visit www.gccworld.com.
GCC, a global leader in professional large format UV curable inkjet printer, laser engraving/cutting/marking systems, vinyl cutting equipment, provides businesses, governments, and consumers with innovative and reliable solutions. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, GCC has branch offices in Walnut, CA and Capelle a/d IJssel, Netherlands. With over 100 current and pending worldwide product patents and trademarks, GCC has earned a worldwide reputation for innovation, quality and reliability in the awards & recognition, sign, personalization and manufacturing industries.