Dear esteemed customers,
As the situation of Coronavirus, COVID-19, continues developing, the spread of the virus has disrupted every aspect of our lives, and everything is changing quickly. Therefore, GCC takes steps in response to COVID-19 during these extraordinary times.
The health and safety of our employees, clients, partners and their families remain our highest priority. We want to share policies and practices we have taken to keep the entire GCC community safe while minimizing impact to our operations and lives.
General Rules for all GCC employees
- GCC employees will temporarily not be traveling for business, and business travel will be evaluated in due course.
- GCC encourages employees do not take any unnecessarily personal travel by airline. In the unlikely event that the trip is unavoidable, please report it to the Management Department in advance.
- Anyone who takes leave for any travel by airlines is required to not return to work and perform self-quarantine for 14 days at one’s either paid leave or no paid leave after the travel ended.
- GCC requiring all employees to stay home if they are not feeling well and to consult with their healthcare provider as appropriate.
- GCC will not be taking visitors who have traveled to any of our offices by airline or have traveled to the announced level 3 regions in the past 14 days.
- Practice social distancing norms to protect yourself, your family and your colleagues to pass this challenging time.
Basic everyday personal prevention actions:
- Stay home when you are sick. Stay home for at least 24 hours after you no longer have a fever or symptoms of a fever without the use of fever-reducing medicines.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and then dispose of the tissue and clean your hands immediately. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands)
- Limit close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, say, your desk and working area using regular household cleaning spray and wipes.
We will continue to operate our business and help wherever we can. For customers who need support, we encourage you to take advantage of the other service platforms available, such as social media like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and GCC website contact form, without posing a security risk to all of us.
In the meantime, GCC will be vigilant and continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely. Thank you for your understanding as we all work through this difficult situation together.