GCC, a global forefront equipment-manufacturing provider in the visual-tech industry, is excited to introduce the GCC LaserPro LFC II Workstation.
GCC LaserPro LFC II Workstation inherits the excellent functions from the previous generation. It integrates various processing modes and exclusive accessories into its design to meet customers’ needs.
The LFC II has the same safety standard as LFC which is an EN-60825-1 class 1 compliant device to ensure operation safety, and is truly the best industrial solution.
Key Benefits of GCC LaserPro LFC II Workstation:
- Standard 700x400mm table for large objects or batch marking
- EN-60825-1 Class I safety and MD (machine directive) compliance for industrial professionals who prioritize operators' safety during laser processing
- Automatic door with anti-pinch device which ensures safety operation
- Dual start button which promises advanced security
- Optional rotary table for loading/unloading materials while laser is working at maximize throughput
- Wide range of configurations for automation and applications
- Pass-Through side panels for line integration
- Easy setup and operation
- Sturdy and rigid steel chassis that meets industrial requirements
- Compatibility with all GCC LaserPro StellarMark C & I series laser markers
- MultiFOCUS function that allows Z axis to automatically adjust and ensure correct focus distance (Optional)
For more product information, please contact local GCC sale representatives in your area or visit www.GCCworld.com.