|GCC, a global forefront equipment-manufacturing provider in the visual communication industry, is pleased to announce its new addition to its LaserPro lineups: FMC280, a laser metal cutting system that comes with a 28”x14.5” (712x370mm) work area with peak power 1.5kW fiber laser for metal cutting.|
Key highlights of FMC280:
- Cuts through various metal sheets from stainless steel to reflective metals.
- Clear cutting edges ensured, no charred edges created or after finish required.
- High quality components from the best providers in the world.
- Environmentally friendly fiber laser technology reduces electricity power consumption.
- Saves floor space with a sufficient work table for engineering and prototyping.
- Unique fiber laser source with supreme cutting capabilities
- World’s top fiber laser source with max. 1.5kW peak power designed in FMC 280.
- Unique laser firing mode meets various metal sheets processing demands.
- Powerful cutting capability handles up to 3mm thick stainless steel and high reflective metals (aluminum & copper) and creates clear edges.
- High quality U.S. capacitive cutting head keeps constant focal distance for consistent cutting results.
- Closed-loop servo motion system ensures precise movement and output.
- The SmartSEAL™ Technology Dust Protection rail keeps dust away from the motion system to reduce daily maintenance and prolong rail’s life cycle.
- Patented PPI laser firing control maximizes laser performance and enhances accuracy.
- Automatic pressure sensor is triggered when gas pressure drops to minimize material waste and down time.
- Windows-based open-architecture driver Outputs directly from commonly known design programs such as AutoCad, CorelDraw, and Illustrator through a Windows driver instead of relying on a proprietary AP. The self-developed driver comes with 16 sets of laser parameter settings for laser cutting in one time.
- Automatic Z movement loads up to 120mm (4.7”) thick objects.
- The user friendly Collecting Drawer design collects cut-off work pieces and cleans scraps with ease.
- Ethernet connection allows one PC to communicate with multiple machines or vice versa, allowing more flexibility operation.
- The Drag N Play™ design eliminates complicated setup procedures.
- CE safety compliance.